Built tough and ready for anything, the MAKO® 184 CC is a versatile, dry-riding, and comfortable craft that’s perfectly suited for general inshore, nearshore, and offshore use. Anglers will appreciate the under-gunnel rod storage and the 21-gallon baitwell. And families will love the new folding, removable aft jump seats and swim platform with stainless-steel boarding ladder.
The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and the wide beam contributes to safety and stability at rest. And like every one of our boats, it’s backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW removable, folding aft jump seats & cockpit coaming bolsters
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & interior courtesy lights
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface & under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/electronics surface, stainless grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler & forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- Port & starboard forward seating w/64-qt. (60.57 L) insulated storage w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes